In the course of writing (**cough** procrastinating) my third novel, it has become necessary for me to list the rules of my home. As written by me. And I'm a share-bear, so here they are:
1. Take off your shoes.
2. Be kind.
3. Ask for help when you need it.
4. Don’t interrupt naps, work, or conversations.
5. Work hard, work well, don’t whinge.
6. Nightly family dinner: settle in, say grace, and thank the chef.
7. Clean up.
8. Don’t interrupt naps, work, or conversations.
9. Share generously: your time, talent, and treasures.
10. Put the seat and the lid down.
11. No ambushing innocent bystanders.
12. When in doubt, tell the truth.
13. Do not anger wizards.
14. Jump up, jump up, and get down.
What are your Home Rules?
4/24/2013 06:09:43 am
4/25/2013 02:37:19 am
I love it! Sounds like the list at the little farmhouse we stayed at. Except they didn't have #6. Which is the best one.
4/30/2013 11:03:30 pm
I think I got the original list from you with my addition being #6
4/24/2013 06:10:21 am
Not Solomone but someone haha
Comments are closed.